Wednesday, March 3, 2010

JD Edwards Fixing M batch in Error - Invalid Parameters

JD Edwards Fixing M - manual batch in Error - Invalid Parameters
 
 
My CFO forworded a batch not able to post. I found its a Manual payment batch with mixed company foreign(F) and domestic(D) , I was getting error in work center invalid parameters. In order to fix this I used SQL and changed Domestic currancy as posted. in file F0413 field RMISTP to D, and all the entries for this payment id I changed RNPOST field to D in F0414. After that I posted this batch again its worked fine and half of the enteries posted and I can see records in F0911 file. After that I changed back Domestic currency line , in F0414 RNpost field to P and F0413 RMISTP to D and posted again, all entries posted in JD EDWARDS.

No comments: